Jump to navigation
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition you must be 16 years old or under at the time of entry.
- The competition can be entered by creating a login on www.cook5.co.uk. Entries by other means will not be accepted.
- The winning Cook 5 participants will be chosen at random or the most ‘liked’ through social sharing from all of the eligible entries received. The winner of overall prizes may be required to complete the cook 5 challenge for Leon staff to ensure eligibility.
- The closing date for entry each month is the last day of the month. The annual competition closes on 31 December 2014.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are able to accept the prize as set out in accordance with these terms and conditions. Leon Restaurants Ltd reserves the right to exclude entrants and withhold the prize for violating any of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is subject to availability and must be collected within 28 days of announcement.
- Please note that in entering the Cook 5 competition you agree that Leon Restaurants may use your name and Cook 5 entries in promotional materials, both online and offline. The winner agrees that their name WILL be used in all required publicity material.
- By entering this competition, participants opt in to receive future marketing communications from Leon Restaurants.
- By entering the competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be notified by email using the email address supplied and must confirm in writing they accept the prize within 21 days. If any prize is not claimed with 21 days then another winner will be selected.
- Leon Restaurants does not take responsibility for late or lost entries.
- Participants from across the globe are welcome to take part and will receive their downloadable certificates, Cook 5 badges and Little Leon eBook once they cook 5 however they will not be eligible for cash prizes
- In the spirit of fairness monthly cash prizes will not be awarded to the same child twice. However a participant can win both a monthly cash prize and the overall end of year cash prize